Saturday, May 30, 2009

Veganism

Guess what? I just joined Vegan Etsy and was featured in one of their treasuries (see mine on the lower-left) called "A World of Color". Yay!

Anyway, I jut thought I would give one person's opinion on some lifestyle choice I persue. And honestly it wasn't until recently that I decided to do it, I had been vegetarian for a while for animals, but I became vegan not long ago for my health. I was eating so much cheese and eggs I had to stop.

I don't think it should really matter what your motivation is, though. I am not a preachy vegan, my husband eats meat and I don't wish to change one single person. I can only be held accountable for my own actions. But that also means we he probably won't be taking me to Outback Steakhouse(tm) for date night.

Honestly tho, I do still love meat. (I kinda feel weird to admit) I just won't eat it anymore. I do miss fried chicken, salmon, bacon, and a few other things that should disgust me by now - I just don't like it enough for some innocent being to suffer any. I don't mean to cause no-one no harm.

Here, just watch this:
http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings

No comments:

Post a Comment